Tuesday, October 20, 2009

An Introduction to...Habits

Well, to begin this new blog, I felt an introduction would be the best way to start.

Of course, you would want to know what this blog is talking about.

Mainly, it'll be about me and my habits. Why? Because I feel like it. There aren't a lot of things to talk about in this world, but I feel that my habits, which are plentiful and weird, are the best ones to chat about.

My list of habits include:

Rubik's Cubing
Yu-Gi-Oh
Battle Spirits
Crossfire
Little Fighter 2
Maplestory
Video Games

And all the others that will be added to this list as they come to me.

Yu-Gi-Oh will be mainly what I post about. The others will come every now and then. I have the most knowledge about YGO anyways, so it seems fitting.

Hopefully, that's a good enough intro. If not, comment. If I have the time, I'll respond.

Thanks for reading this first post.

-MonarchVV

2 comments: