Sunday, February 14, 2010

Shining Darkness Spoilers??? Plus a Locals Report

Wow.

I just checked up on Shriek and there are a whole lot of interesting cards in this set. And by interesting, I mean HOLY **** DAMN interesting.

So, expect a ton of card reviews over the next few days, as there are a lot of cards that I really wanna go over in The Shining Darkness.

~~~

Also, a Locals report.

I took my friend's modified Quickdraw Synchron OTK deck (which I modified!) to Saturday locals.

Here's the quickie report.

MonarchVV's EPIC LULZ Tournament!

1) Having fun with my friend's Quickdraw OTK and going 3-2!

2)Not tpping with the deck! XP

3) Picked up a Judgement Dragon today! But it was damaged! o_O

4) Got rid of the Judgement Dragon for Dark Armed Dragon, Silverwind, and secret Goblin Zombie!

5) Switching up the secret Goblin Zombie for Armed Wing!

6) Albert for being baller and pulling Ally of Justice Catastor!!!

~~~

A rather nice day, to be honest. I had a good time, and I did a lot of trading with high end cards.

I hope to have more fun days like this in the future.

And another note:

Happy Chinese New Years! Enjoy the day while you can!

Look forward to those card reviews coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment