Monday, February 8, 2010

Sunday Locals / ABPF Sneak Peek

Well, I haven't blogged in about a week or so...

And I'm talking about my Sunday Locals on the day after...

There's a reason why I couldn't blog yesterday, and that is because my brother was doing his Math IB project.

Forgive me for any expectations unsatisfied.

And here's a report of the day of the Absolute Powerforce Sneak Peek!

1) Got there early and paid for the sneak peek. Special thanks to StormKing1, my teamamte for reserving a spot for me and my brother!

2)Pulled Moon Dragon Quilla and used it to make it to Top 4!

3) Got nothing from Turbo Packs...

4) Didn't win the random draw ABPF mat! Damn it is AMAZING

5) Thanks to Albert for getting Oracles of the Sun and Galandolf!

Overall, the day was another fun day for Yugioh, especially because of the Sneak Peek.

We had some good trades, such as finally grabbing a Catastor for my brother's Extra Deck.

I'll be trying to get back into the blogging business soon, because I really need to post more than once a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment