Friday, February 26, 2010

TCG Banlist

Yaaay! 100th Post.

I planned to do something a lot bigger than this, but as usual, I got pretty lazy. =P

So I'm just posting the March 2010 banlist for now.

TCG Ban List:
Restricted

Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Boundary
Chaos Sorcerer
Tragoedia
Necro Guardna
Necroface
Mezuki
Lightlord Summoner - Lumina
Burial from a Different Dimension
Foolish Burial
Destiny Draw
Charge of the Light Brigade
Allure of Darkness
Mind Crush
Magical Explosion

Semi Restricted
Honest
Cyber Dragon
Demise - King of Armageddon
Dandelion
Treeborn Frog
Black Whirlwind
United We Stand
Royal Decree
Royal Oppression
Skill Drain

Unrestricted
Mask of Darkness
Smashing Ground

If you haven't seen it by now, this is it.

I'll be posting my thoughts on the list probably when the list is official.

Which would be next Tuesday?

Until then.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete