Sunday, November 7, 2010

Starstrike Blast Sneak Peek Day

And this day has finally come!

While at first I decided that I wasn't going to enter, someone kindly offered to pay for my entry fee, which means in the end that I am entering. He would get all the good cards he wanted, and I keep the bad commons.

Oh well.

Out of the five packs I pulled, I got the Super Rare Dragunity Knight, The Fabled Rubyrada, and Mischief of the Yokai.

Pretty bad pulls in my opinion.

My brother entered with his own money, and he managed to get the Dance Princess as well as Skull Meister!

We just made our money back, which made me rather happy!

For the sneak peek, the mats were given out randomly, while the Top 8 would get Turbo Pack 3 packs.

Ehh, it was okay I guess.

In the end, neither me or my brother topped, both with 2-3 records, and we didn't win the random roll though.

However, my Infernity deck is now near completion! I managed to obtain the second Stygian Street Patrol, as well as my second Dark Grepher. The only cards remaining are the Infernity Barriers...T_T

I got two Ko'aki Meiru Walls for my brother's Rock Stun deck, so I'll be looking forward to playing against that deck again.

This post is kinda short, but it's been a long day for me.

Thanks for reading as always!

Enjoy the post.

-MonarchVV ; #9

No comments:

Post a Comment