Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Next Deck

Hmm..I said I was going to analyze the ban list and put up a post by yesterday, but to be honest, there really isn't a point to analyze it anymore now that the format has begun.

It's officially the Mar. 1 2010 format, and with a new format comes a new meta.

Mainly what I intend to look out for is Gladiator Beasts.

With all of the hype that GBs have, I'm sure a lot of people will be trying to win more with that card.

Another deck I'll be on the lookout for is Blackwings.

Blackwings were barely touched by the deck, but because of the dawn of a new format, I'm sure a lot of people will be trying a lot of variants for decks now, such as Monarchs, Plants, X-Sabers, Gravekeepers, etc.

I honestly hope Synchro-Cat will be able to evolve into this new format.

Plus I got to look out for Regionals, as well as the mirror match now.

Side Note:

My Pegasus League deck looks pretty sweeet~~~

Yea, gonna need to test it a bit for this one week I'm entering.

Anywasy, this wasn't really a banlist analysis, but more of a "What to Look out For" post.

I hope you people enjoy reading this blog.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment