Monday, March 15, 2010

Regionals

I forgot to blog about this yesterday, but since I have time today, I'll mention it now.

It turns out that my city is holding Regionals. It has finally been annouced!

I hope that the Regionals are actually going to be held in a rented out hotel, unlike last year, holding the same Regionals in the hobby shop.

There was not enough space for every person who came there, which isn't good.

This year, I look forward to playing against a lot of good players there.

8 comments:

  1. Well, that's definitely very exciting! When is this happening? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last week of May. I'm pretty excited for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I probably should, but I can't. Some people has been posting some inappropriate comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, alrights then! =( Poor you! Have to deal with all those scammers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. RIGHT. Spammers. >_< I was thinking that scammers wasn't the right word to use... AHHAA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so stoked for the regionals, it'll be my first. Oh and bad spammers, you no do such a thing

    ReplyDelete