Monday, March 22, 2010

Sunday Local Report

Well today was a rather good day, as I had such a great time.

My friend Steve was there today, so I was looking forward to having a good time.

At the last moment, I decided to run my brother's deck instead of my usual Synchro Cat variant. However, I made a few changes to the deck, such as dropping his card for card removal in favour of Book of Moon x3.

I'm sure I caught some people by surprise..LOL

I don't really recall how I managed to get through the day, but in the end, I made Top 4, winning 3 Turbo Pack 2 packs.

The decks I faced, in order, was Lightsworn, Fish OTK, Macro Monarch, GearMachina, and Lightsworn.

I beat the first three matches thanks to some good playing and better siding. I then lost to my brother, running his build of Machinas, and then to Aldrian's Lightsworn build.

In the end, I went 3-2, managing to get into Top 8 thanks to good tiebreakers.

I went against Nathan again in Top 8, beating out his Macro Monarch deck again. Then I lost to Albert in Top 4...LOL

Who knew going against my brother was such a pain.

But anyways, I got three Turbo Packs, and I managed to pull a super rare Magical Dimension.

Yeaaaa...the 2 rare My Body as a Shield were definetely better pulls.

Still, I got the only shiny card from the winning packs at least.

Afterwards, I went and bought Final Fantasy 13 at Future Shop! They had six copies left, so I was glad to have made it there in time.

So yea, the day was really good.

And Rocks can actually do some pretty good beating when you play with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment