Saturday, May 29, 2010

Maplestory: Evan

Sorry about not having a blog post yesterday; I was busy celebrating my graduation with some friends.

=p

Anyways.

Today, my blog won't be about Yugioh for once. It's going to be about Maplestory.

I'm finally back into the game (again) after about a 6 month hiatus, or whenever my last blog post about Maplestory was.

With the recent patch update for April, the new Legend class, Evan, was introduced.

He's a farmer boy who becomes chosen to be a Dragon Master, and as such, gets a dragon which follows him around everywhere.

Of course, this Dragon kicks some ass like no other.






Convinced? No? Well, it can also EVOLVE!!!



Well, he'll get bigger as I level, so expect updates as I go.

So far, the class is really fun. A mob attack at level 20 as well as the ability to Teleport is really sweet.

I wonder how far I'll manage to level this class...my highest character so far is my Ice/Lightning Wizard, and he's only Level 67...

(>.>)

No comments:

Post a Comment