Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday Locals Report

Well, this isn't really a report, seeing as how I did not enter the tournament because I was too tired to wake up on time.

Turns out I really didn't feel like going to Yugioh as well, BUT I still went and managed to do some trades.

As well, I got a record of what topped and such.

In the Top 8, there was 2 X-Saber decks, 1 Blackwings, 1 Infernities, 1 Gemini City, 1 Gigavise, 1 Machina Gadget deck, and one Flamvell Monarch deck.

In the cut to the Top 4, Gemini City beat Infernities (due to bad hands), Flamvell Monarchs beat Blackwings (with Flamvell Commando!!), and the two X-Saber decks advanced respectively beating Gadgets and Plants.

Cutting to the Top 2, Flamvell Monarchs and X-Sabers were all that remained, and in the end, Flamvell won the tournament!

I have the match uploaded on Youtube, so I'll link you to my channel for now.

www.youtube.com/user/MonarchVV

Enjoy watching all of my new footage!

No comments:

Post a Comment