Friday, May 14, 2010

New Format; New Decks

So with the Yugioh Championship this weekend(?) I believe, I feel I should just give a quick feel for what I think will be in the Top 32 of this big event.

Rather, I guess I should name the most decks that first of all have a chance at topping.

This would range from the following decks.

Blackwings, Quickdraw Deck, Gadgets, Synchro Cat, Infernities, and X-Sabers.

Those are the main decks to look out for.

I expect Infernities and X-Sabers to comprised most of the decklists in the Top 32 group of winners, with the other decks having only a few people top with it; roughly 3 or 4.

Infernities have already proven themselves in the OCG, and the results in the TCG should parallel the OCG.

We'll see what X-Sabers do though, now with Boggart Knight and Darksoul.

X-Sabers have no room for tech cards now is what I believe. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment