Sunday, December 6, 2009

Pegasus League

So next week, at my locals, the Pegasus league is slated to begin.

Basically, it's a league where you have to create a deck based on certain rules in order to enter.

Well, I look forward to this...I guess...

I really would like to play Synchro Cat in constructed really, but I could make do somehow.

"Air, Water, Fire, Earth" is this month's theme. I need to make a deck with at least 4 monsters with each of those attributes.

:\

Here I come, Recruiter Monarchs.

Also, I need Thethys! Trade me please!

3 comments:

  1. Thethys? Thestalos?

    or the Goddess of Light?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thetalos, of course. He's FIRE, and needed for the monarch deck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got one, let me borrow some firedogs and we are good.

    ReplyDelete