Monday, December 7, 2009

Recruiter Monarch: Pegasus League

Monsters (23):
Dark Armed Dragon
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
Mobius the Frost Monarch x2
Raiza the Storm Monarch x2
Caius the Shadow Monarch x2
Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch x2
Mother Grizzly
UFO Turtle x2
Howling Insect
Giant Rat x2
Flying Kamakiri #1 x2
Sangan
Level Stealer x2
Treeborn Frog
Dandylion

Spells (9):
Brain Control
Soul Exchange x2
Creature Swap x3
Heavy Storm
Mystical Space Typhoon
My Body as a Shield

Traps (8):
Torrential Tribute
Mirror Force
Trap Dustshoot
Royal Oppression x2
Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Call of the Haunted

Just a rough version of my deck for the League at the moment.

I'll probably drop Gorz and Dark Armed in the end. It doesn't look like they'll work out too well in this deck.

If in the end, the deck doesn't meet up to my expectations, I'll probably switch my deck to a Insect-Plant hybrid deck with random splahable WATERs.

With this deck though, any suggestion is thanked for. I appreciate it.

Cards I actually need though :

Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch x2
UFO Turtle
Level Stealer
Soul Exchange (Jimmy, I think you have my extra.)

Thanks again!

EDIT:

Yea...Not feeling the Gorz/ DAD.

- Gorz, DAD
+ Caius, Thestalos

No comments:

Post a Comment