Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday Locals Review

Well, today was the start of this month's Pegasus League. Here we go.

Unfortunately, due to some unforseen circumstances, the deck I had intended to use had to undergo some changes.

Lack of cards such as Mother Grizzly, and UFO Turtle really made me change the focus of the deck up a bit.

After getting a ride with Nathan to my locals, I made my deck, payed for the entry, and got ready for this new league with my Monarch deck.

Maaaan...this league really ain't in my favour. :\

Due to some time constraints, I'll be posting about my tourney results tomorrow.

In the end, Jimmy managed to top with his Synchro Monarch deck, which really impressed me.

It wasn't Synchro Cat, but at least he found some good WIND monsters to work with.

Also, congrats Jimmy on pulling that Ultimate Judgement Dragon. That was really nice.

And good pull with Dark Simorgh, Shahid.

Get some good trades guys.

Lastly, Jimmy, I'm gonna be trying out your deck. It's looks solid.

And it's okay, I'm representing the team. Not just net-decking.

Really.

1 comment: