Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday Locals

Well, I head to locals again, but this time it's at the other shop, since this is a Saturday after all.

My Sunday locals has no tournament unfortunately due to it having a Magic the Gathering Sneak preview.

Going to my other locals on Saturday always destroys me though, as I have to wake up so damn early in order to get myself ready to go there.

And so, I head to locals. About 3o people showed up, so I'm guessing that due to the high turnout, we had five rounds.

~~~

MONARCHVV'S SATURDAY LOCALS REVIEW

1) Trying to trade away Mezuki, but FAILED

2) Managed to get my hands on Chaos Sorcer and DAD (borrowed)

3) With my new deck idea, managing to go 3-2, losing out to ZZ (Zero Zombies)
in 5th round

4) Getting three new duel videos recorded!!

5) Realizing that I'm stupid for not running Cyber Valley after the tourney is over

~~~

And that's my day.

Once again, be sure to check out my videos at

www.youtube.com/user/MonarchVV

And also be sure to check out aznsayian's videos, who is my teammate and friend.

www.youtube.com/user/aznsayian

Thanks for reading this post.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete