Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday Locals Report

You know...always doing a huge report during my Sunday at my locals is starting to piss me off.

And it's also discouraging me from blogging, knowing that I have to always type so much every weekend.

So, I'll more than likely start doing simpler blogs, because:

1) It's easier for me.

2) Less rambling from me.

3) ???

4) PROFIT!!!

So here's my day in a nutshell!

Monarch's SUPER NIMBLE MEGA DAY!

1) Got to the store earlier than usual. Met up with Jimmy on the way there

2) Did some good trades beforehand, and changed up the deck a bit before the tourney begun

3) No Momongas! Had to substitute the GK engine over them!

4) Going 3-2 with BEAST CAT!

5) Making into Top 4 before losing to Steve + BWs!

6) Do I even have a 6th thing to talk about? Hmmmm...

7) People who were there, you know the rest!

The day overall was good, as a return to constructed format means the games are finally more HARDCORE.

Good games today guys!

And here's some pros and cons.

Pros:
Upgrading Yellow Baboon
Getting Green Baboon
Coming into 4th overall

Cons:
NO SIDE DECK FOR BWS! XP
Topping Green when Yellow was needed!
Not getting any good pulls from packs

~~~~

I did get a box of Twilight though.

Honests are too sweeeeet~~~

And when Eltanin comes out!

DOOMSDAY (or Light Machine deck comeback)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete