Monday, November 30, 2009

Borrowed / Lent Cards

With the past weekend behind now, I've realized that as a team, there's a lot more borrowing of cards within our team now.

Just so I don't lose track, I'm going to make a quick list right here, right now!

Borrowed Cards

Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Boundary (from Steven)
Blackwing Armor Master, Ultra (from team)
Dandylion (from Marlon)
Flamvell Magician x2 (from Marlon)

Dark Eruption (from Steven)
Gold Sarcophagus x2 (from Jimmy)

Lent Cards

Blackwing Armor Master, Ultimate (to Steven)
Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer (to Marlon)
Necro Gardna, Super Rare (to Marlon)
Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner (to Marlon)


If I forgot anything, feel free to let me know in the comment section!

2 comments:

  1. If you need to borrow anything else I can look at what I have and get it to you on sundays. Albert needed some opressions didn't he?

    Also i may need to use the Dandylion so I might take that back for a bit and I did bring your Ultimate Armor Mster on Sunday but I guess Marlon got a hold of it instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the offer Steve. I'll let you know on MSN if there is anything I need.

    And really? Guess I'll have to ask Marlon next week.

    ReplyDelete