Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Locals Report

Well, again, not a report, but a quick overview.

As I was unable to attend due to my WuShu anniversary demo, credits of this post goes to my teammate and friend, who is also the author of the blog I ♥ Rescue Cat, Jimmy.

From what I know, Jimmy Top 1 today. Congrats to him.

As well, 2 Doomcaliber Knights, 2 Krebons, and a Super Samnite were pulled from the Turbo Packs won.

Again, congrats to those who pulled these really awesome cards.

I really wished I could of been there today. Next week, I look forward to playing with my team.

And I'm looking forward to getting back my Armor Master, STEVE.

P.S. Jimmy, you gotta post what deck you topped with in your blog. Or at least in the comments section here. :p

5 comments:

  1. Steve says he wants to trade trade up for your armor master. =P
    Your ultimate for his ultra plus something else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL How the heck did you find my blog? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I showed him and my deck list will be posted shortly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright JImmy. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me trade up for your Armor Master.

    I'll give you 10 dollars extra credit

    ReplyDelete