Thursday, November 26, 2009

Slow Day

Other than the fact that I basically got crippled playing soccer today, there is not really much to talk about today.

There hasn't been any really significant new stuff coming out yet, since Absolute Powerforce isn't here until February, about.

Looking through that set again though, I found some interesting cards that could possibly help my LIGHT machine deck.

Break Draw and Rocket Pileder.

Break Draw adds some needed draw power, that's for sure. However, with no what of searching it, hopefully, I'll just draw into it.

Rocket Pileder prevents my monsters from being destroyed by battle, as well as reduces my opponent's monster's attack by the equipped monster's attack after damage calculation.

With an established field, and no backrow from the opponent, Rocket Pileder has the potential to cripple practically every monster in the game.

Still, I need two monsters then. Which sucks. :\

That's really all for today.

Until tomorrow.

And I can't wait for Sunday. Getting my Armor Master back finally. LOL

2 comments:

  1. Those cards are great but you won't have room for them because of the 3x copy of Machina Frontline that you'll be putting in.

    Searching that's better than whirlwind (in some ways) is too good to pass up.

    Cydra > Blue thunder > Vic Viper/lord Brit > Jade Knight > Cyber Valley

    AND its in the dmg step. oh so sick

    Also you wont trade your armor master for brionac will you? I'll drop by early sunday and give brionac to Jimmy so you can use it till I come back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now from the sounds of that, the deck sounds a lot better.

    I was thinking something along the lines that the "lower attack" restriction would force me to run less of the machines that I would idealy want.

    The way you put it though, the addition does sound solid then.

    Too bad it'll be 3 months until Machina Frontline gets released.

    And I really would rather keep Armor Master, for now at least.

    And thanks for letting me borrow Brio.

    ReplyDelete