Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Oppression Cat Decklist

Well, from the suggestion of my teammate, I'll be posting my deck up to show people just exactly what deck I run at the moment.

The current deck I run is Synchro Cat, with teched Royal Oppressions.

And here's the list.

Monsters (19)
Dark Armed Dragon
Caius the Shadow Monarch x2
Gravekeeper's Spy x2
Gravekeeper's Guard
Mystic Tomato x2
Sangan
Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
Plaguespreader Zombie
Rescue Cat
Summoner Monk
X-Saber Airbellum x3
Sea Koala
Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
Neo-Spacian Dark Panther

Spells (14)
Gold Sarchophagus x2
Allure of Darkness x2
Pot of Avarice x3
Mind Control
Brain Control
My Body as a Shield
Cold Wave
Giant Trunade
Heavy Storm
Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps (9)
Royal Oppression x2
Solemn Judgement
Call of the Haunted
Trap Dustshoot
Bottomless Trap Hole
Torrential Tribute
Mirror Force

Extra (15):
Stardust Dragon
Thought Ruler Archfiend
Colossal Fighter
Red Dragon Archfiend
Power Tool Dragon
Black Rose Dragon
Ancient Fairy Dragon
Arcanite Magician x2
Goyo Guardian
Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth
Flamvell Uruquizas
Ally of Justice Catastor
Magical Android
Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

And there's my deck. All 42 main decked cards.


The side deck constantly changes, depending on my local meta.


Explaining this deck is something I would rather do later, so leave a comment, or pm me for questions.

2 comments:

  1. You forgot Airbellums

    Also have you considered using limit reverse to spam sangan and rescue cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea. I'll edit it up.

    That's an interesting idea. But the number of targets for Limit Reverse doesn't seem to justify running it.

    ReplyDelete